My trip to Armeno.....(visa)


 I received the renewed passport in the early first week of July. Then it was the time of getting visa done. Since I have to undergo bio-metrics process, I had to personally go VFS office in Delhi personally. Meantime Sri Sirmour Chandan, my good friend in Varanasi has advised and given me a list of documents required to be submitted along with the application. Accordingly I prepared the documents and reached the office in New Delhi. As there ware seats in train available at that time, I decided to go by bus as advised my research scholar who occasionally use the bus. It was a testing time for me as I have to sit for almost 14 hours to cover the distance of approximately 800 km. Though the bus equipped with A/c and other comforts, it was difficult to stretch my legs as I preferred a seat rather than a berth.I stayed with Tikkam and Arun as they even offered breakfast prepared by their own hand. Arun accompanied me to VFS office, as he got some free time.
Everything went well at VFS office and I returned in the same evening by train to Varanasi after meeting Harish Rana who is presently working with International Travel House in Delhi. As I have to engage classes next day morning, I got readied immediately after reaching home. But next day I got a call from VFS informing that the Embassy demanded the copy of the government issued identity card. I mailed the requirement to my hosts organisers and within two days I received the same by email. The gentleman’s name was mentioned as Peter, whom I never heard of before as part of the organisers. VFS never accept any sealed envelop and they gracefully returned by the same courier, then I sent Arun to submit the same in the office.

Finally by the third week of July I got the visa under short stay for educational purpose. Fortunately my air ticket was blocked by Ms. Shikha (former student of MATM), hence my burden to book the ticket was over. 

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)