Children of Ganges (my life) ---part 2

I sat near the river side,
My eyes were fixed at n infinite point,
Far ahead in the sky,
Or other side of the river,
Or at moving boats,
My legs were wet with the soothing waves
Waves touched my feet at with a gentle calmness,
as if the river wants to say me something,
to comfort me like my mother in childhood
when I am stressed..
When the waves touched the pebbles in the river bank,
It appeared like the song of a mother,
who pampers the child to sleep,
the floating diyas and its
shivering lights reached me on and off
seems it invites me to
the lap of the mother Ganges,
The low flying birds came frequently my side..
They want to comfort me
with their nose diving skills…
as if, the mother wish to show me the
beauty of our surroundings…
Forgetting everything about this world,
It’s a perfect place of your thoughts to sleep
Switch your mood to an elevated one…
But it is the river Ganges give you the feeling of
a careful mother, who is always there
at your side to make you confident

and give you courage….

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)