Getting passport under Tatkal.. remember these tips

As my passport to be re issued, my next task was to process the documents required for it. Fortunately everything was done well with the document part, I waited to get the passport in one week.
The appointment with passport office went successfully but the wait was on to get the passport to be issued.
The summer vacation was near and my anxiety level gone up.
Later, I realised that I won't get the passport within time I left to my home town after padding the message to the local post man.
After two wheels I got a call from an unknown number and the person introduced to me was not the same post man, but a different person.
He wanted to ensure that I am living in the same house.
I assured him the same and with hesitation he handed over the passport to my landlord whom I was authorised.
After a week a mother call from the local investigation unit reached me saying about I should meet him whenever I return to Varanasi.
The tips to get a atrial passport is here below

1. Have all documents in proper order
2. Get ready for a personal meet with the police officer in charge of passport enquiries and from Liu as well.
3. if you are not present in house when the passport reaches your place, make sure the postman is given an authorization letter.

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)