A dream comes true

It was a dream to attend the summer school in Swiss. I saw the web page and send a proposal. After the cut off date I got the reply that I may be selected. Endless joy for a moment, but lot of worries. NEED TO UPDATE PASSPORT. NEED DEPUTATION FROM UNIVERSITY. SO.....
Now it is my chance.processed all documents through university. Passport appLication for renewal is just submitted.
But still confirmation yet to come.....

I waited to
hear from the organizing team. Got a reply after first week of May. Get my papers ready and pay the fee.
Done everything, except fee. It is quite huge and not easy to pay at given time.

By the grace of god everything turned well. I could pay the fee and now left over work is to get passport....

Meet you soon with passport story....

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)