strange dreams

A sleepless night ...
lot of thoughts plough the mind time and again,
 got a sleep in the early morning ....
but it made me through a tough journey of life and death.

first..... shown a broken laptop..
a break in the laptop key panel of my toshiba...

second  ..
I was in a friends home,
where a mourning was taking place
then i moved to a flooded area,
whch was near to my friends place
its not a sea or a river, but thepaddy field near to our home...
boats and ships are passing near by,
all of a sudden a speed boad came with a tailer attached
it sank in the water, when it took a u turn,
but retained its movement in a quick way

two other frends and me also moved to a small country boat,
the boat moved to the other side,
after few minutes the boat drowned in water,
i tried to swim to the shore,
could reach with much difficulty but
found that many are missing,
I become sad and started worrying again....

Then the fied become clean and paddy field could see again...
remain of boats and ships everywhere.....
people work there to clear the debris...

then i moved to my home but i forgot the way to reach
someone helped me to locate my house.

woke up at around 6 in the morning
after experiencing all this all through night,
tough to beleive that I am alive or not ....

truly it was a journey through life and death....
every time wesleep we go in to the doors of death
but the destiny awake us to the real world again

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)