A small but cute dream to remember


How beautiful is when,
there is somone to support you
when you are at the time of crisis
or gripped with problems of life.
When you were a child, just remember
the way your mom, took care of you
when you fall down each time
she felt pain at her heartand came to hold you
close to her chest,
she took away your tears, and consoled you
the same situations arise in life
at many ocaassions,
but when there is no one to hear you,
you get confused in the cross roads
with loads of difficulties and pain
just think of someone who know you well
come close to you and say
'I am with you' and hold your hand
take away your tears,
offer you a word of consolation
offer you a ray of hope,
to live the life and thnik of future
is it a dream or reality
but it happend with me tonight,
that forced me to write these lines,
that make me awake,
and that make me alive.

 







Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)