Questions to self?.

I met several people in life..(professional life and personal life)
among them a few came to my life as friends, mentors, guides and role models
every one was given a place in my heart but,
some of them lasted few days, some of them few weeks
and some of them ended in months and many lasted for years...

Some brought me love, but many brought me worries
but none brought me problems, or
I was never wise to understand it in my life....

all these may be my psychological problems which brings all the issues...

I never met a person in my life who found to be really happy
everyone had a problem
that makes them painful, or give them sad moments

I couldnot find in my life .......
a person who love every one.
every had problems , which make them to hate,
friends relatives or people live around.

My friends are angry with me,
because I couldnt do anything for them....
or what way they wish that I may behave...

some one needed my presence  as a solver of problems...
some one found me intelligent enough to motivate people
everyone needed only one thing
that I couldnt do in my life time

I am still confused,
is it really a life...

where everyone hates each other
every one wants only money, position or power,
everyone needs only status, fun time or masti,
everywhere I find only one thing that
says caste/cash/influence decide
what you are in the society....

I dont fit in a world,
that requires these basic qualifications...

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)