My world , think twice before you come !!!

                                   
Look at my table..
Filled with books and loose sheets
Many of them are useless or dusty
As if I used it weeks before
Wish to hear who are my room mates?
None other than Spider and lizard
Every corner it made decent nets
                To trap its prey…
The ceiling is not different
Water leakage make, the design
a modern art or miniature paintings
Fan is also pretty good in condition,
Cries in every lap when it works,
As if it has lot of complaints against me
Clothes spread all over the room,
Mattress is also gone out of use
As it borne my weight for years
Even the laptop also hesitates to
Open up its display
My room is also warmer than usual
Perhaps it also has stopped tolerating me

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)