How sad?

how sad the  being a human being?
to tolerate selfishness and rudeness...
everyday life teaches many things in life..
people are becoming more greedy and adamant
every one only advantages and forgets humility and for what purpose they are here?
money is the only thing which brings you happiness?
then life is miserable?
that also you earn through a dirty way..
the teacher always praises himself as a young turk and act as the saviour of the earth.....
it happened with me today...
learnt a lesson how horrible human nature is?
change your words all the time, 
justify the wrong deeds ....
do not admit the mistake ........
.........................................
a word comes in to mind....
whatever you earn/achieve in this earth.....
if you lose your soul.....
what will be the end result.......


after a tough day ....of work , game in the court, having a drink, my fingers shiver with anger and sorrow where I am forced to see all this


.......back to my half filled glasss..
to make me relived or make me more sad ....
and have a deep sleep and a fresh morning?

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)