Teachers Day

Today is a Great Day to honour our teachers. I still remember my good old days when I was a student. I was not aware of the greatness of Teachers Day until I started my career in teaching.. It is a great reward for any teacher when students turn out to be successful human beings in the life. This is a small tribute to my teachers who taught me to learn the lesson of life

My Parents, specifically my father, who wanted his son to be educated. His efforts and vision led me and my brother to take up formal education.

Pre School

Aashan: My faded meories dates back to the first days of learning where my tiny forfinger was used to write in white sand the letters in Malayalam. I still remeber my copy book in which all alphabets, Arabic numbers and words like Thara, Para, Pana etc. The first person who brought me in to the world of letters.

School

Eliamma Teacher
A great human being who has shown light to thousands of students who studied in Kappiset Govt. U.P.School.
Leela Teacher. This miss was the first person whose face I remember when I reached standard 3.
Purushothaman Sir
A great Teacher whose English classes I loved, who taught me in 6th standard
Magi Vincent:
Another teached under whom I could learn the basics of English. The first sign of inspiration
Filomina Teacher: Who taught me Physics in 8th standard, who always loved students. She is now sitting in the laps of God in Heaven, and we lost her for ever.
Vijayan Sir: Under whom I started learning Math, The first teacher who taught how to learn.
Srinivasan Sir: A great, passionate teacher, who made me capable to score a first class in 10th
M.C. Joseph Sir: A great teacher, who was a symbol of inspiration. Who always supported students, a young icon of our time. Sir Taught us Chemistry.

Pre- College

During 1990's  Higher Secondary was part of College. I joined Pazhassi Raja College, near to my home. Some faces are still coming up
Prakash Joseph: Who taught us Economics: A great teacher who was always keen that we should learn
Kiran: A good human being but God has taken away in his very young age.

Degree:

Manjula Prabhakaran: The first person came in to our career as a  passionate young person to do things possible
Robinet Jacob: Still admire the way his aspiration for learning
Dileep Sir: Another role model who proves a good teacher can also be a good administrator.

Post Graduate Days:

Dr. J Balan, Dr. B George and Robin: All those made their footprint in life

Banaras Hindu University.

There are a couple pf teachers whom I really admire

Prof.B D Singh: The Rector,  and a very good orator
Prof. A K Ghose: Head, Dept. of Metallurgy Engineering, The powerhouse of Energy
Late Prof. Surinder Singh: A man of determination, who made the RGSC of today
Prof. Onkar Singh: A teacher who works even in this old age
Prof. Rana P B Singh: An icon of knowledge
Prof. Kalyan Krishna: Becuase of whom I am doing my research
Dr. P V Rajeev: A friend, or a teacher, or an intellectual no idea, what to say, but a very simple person with a good mind

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)