RGSC Diary (Day- 2), Sep 11

A disturbing music wake me up at 6 am My friend who was in the near bed made an lam at 6, and couldn’t close my eyes even tried for another sleep. Continued to lie down in the bed till 6.30. am. Then woke up and moved to fresh up. Taken bath, got ready by 7 to go for a small walk to search a cup of tea. The campus was so beautiful and my eyes were in search of a tea shop. The canteen in the campus is yet to open. Moved to the otherside where I heard about a Dhaba. The morning breeze made me active enough to walk fast. Found a small dhaba where the person is about to prepare tea. I was relieved seeing this and there were two –three people who were also looking like waiting for tea.


There was a posture placed in the wall and it was showing Happy Ed/Rakhi festival, Mr. xxxx, candidate for Grama Pradhan. Looking at the posture, someone was telling Ka likha hai… Rakshabandhan Hogailba. Then someone told that BJP is going to have campaign on Ram Mandir at Ayodya. The comment on this was interesting as ‘jo hindu ho, eesaai ho, ya musalman ho, Ramji ka janmabhoomi Ayodya ba…’ means none can deny that Ram Janmabhumi is Ayodya. Its Bhojpuri and what I understood was it’s a political strategy to please muslim people and hindus. The flavor of Bhojpuri was visible everywhere. After taking tea, paid two coins (for three rupees). After taking tea, moved back. Completed almost 600 meters, but got a call from a cyclist calling me. He looked at my face and told me that I gave him Rs 4 instead of Rs. 3 and he retuned me Re. 1. I was really surprised to see his honesty and became very happy that in the morning itself found one person who took his cycle and ride it around 600 meters, traced me and returned One Rupee back.

Returned to room. By eight my friend from Agronomy was ready. Both moved to the near by teashop. I offered him a tea from there. Its 8.30 a.m. Its cloudy and the weather is very pleasant here. All students joined now and Atul seems to be more active. They were looking pretty smart as their Uniform was a clear indication that they represent some management educations. We moved to the village Foolhari. Reached the village around 9.30 a.m. Thisvillage has a population of 600 people and most of them are agriculturists. There is a primary school and kids are moving here and there. It was empty as there were no classes. Two to three tractors filled with ladies passed us and they were singing some songs.

As we progressed towards the village, many scenes made us realize that the realistic picture of development. We discussed our plant to take up that village to offer special assistance to the students studying in various classes. Wind up our discussion by informing that we will wait for the official permission from higher authorities.

It is the time to back to hostel and return to Banaras. But as stomach was empty moved to the canteen with the students had hot alooparathas. Saying bye everyone, I moved back to the guest house. Packed my bags, students arranged a hired tempo to drop me at Mirzapur. Got down at the road junction it leads to Vindyachal Temple. I have to reach the phool to catch a bus to Varanasi. The streets was crowded with people. The flavor of Samosas, echoes of Bhojpuri Songs, dirty drains, congested roads….. wanted to get a bottle of water, an old woman who manged the shop spoke to me in pure Bhojpuri, when I asked how can I reach the Phool as I have to reach there.

Got in a tempo, which dropped me in Phool area. Buses to Jaunpur, Varanasi are available from here. The roadways bus was having enough space to accommodate the passengers to Varanasi. In the return trip, I found myself full of thoughts and a commotion of emotions. Lot of ideas striking minds, which will be the testing ground for my plans… reached Varanasi at 2 p.m. Back to BoleBabas city ….. Har Har Mahadeva….

Popular posts from this blog

Kashi...(written in 2018)